* Membership: 600 to 800 abhyasis (4000 in Western Europe)
* Preceptors: 56 in 2007, 37 in 1995
* Growth: 4% (2% in Western Europe in 1995-2007)
* Penetration: 15 to 20 per million inhabitants
* 1 Ashram in Berlin since 2006
Germany has long been lagging behind its neighbors. It concentrates higher activity in recent years, which saw it get the green light by Chari for the acquisition of an ashram. At the organizational level, it is now linked to the German-speaking countries: it shares its leaders with Austria and German-speaking Switzerland.